- Power switch is not in "ON" position.
- Batteries are not installed correctly.
- Weak batteries
- Hair, carpet or dirt might be trapped between wheels.
- Switch on the power.
- Check the battery polarity and connection.
- Replace them with new ones.
- Carefully remove the foreign materials.
- High-frequency interference occurred near to high-voltage lines, transformers and some types of building.
- Band selection is not correct.
- Weak power of transmitter.
- PAIR / SYNC Procedure is not yet completed or done.
- Out of the control range of distance.
- Enter into power save mode.
- Enter into overheat protection mode.
- Avoid these if possible, or choose another place to operate the vehicle.
- Set to the correct band.
- Change new battery in transmitter.
- Turn the Power Switch button to 'ON' position both on the Vehicle and Transmitter, Red LED will then flash. Push both left and right throttle stick toward and release them.
- Vehicle runs distance up to 50 feet outdoor.
- Switch off the vehicle and turn on again.
- Wait 15-20 minutes for it to cool down.
- The Hover Racer and/ or the transmitter is switched off ("OFF").
- The battery of the vehicle is weak.
- Set the power switch to "ON".
- Recharge the battery of the vehicle.
- The air bag skirt might have chance to be detached from the toy.
- Align both marking on the bag skirt and toy. And then press the edge of skirt into slot with SKIRT INSERTION TOOL.
(Deutsch) Smyths Toys